May 11, 2011

Restaurant Week 2011 - Infusion

Sorry for missing in action for almost a week. I am just so affected by the weather! The heat make me so lazy for everything the past few days! Anyway this is another backlog from my March's eat, manage to make a lunch reservation during Singapore Restaurant week at Infusion.

The 2nd edition of Singapore Restaurant Week was held from 21st-27th March 2011 where 82 DiningCity member restaurants offered 3 course value set meal for lunch/dinner at $25/$35 only. The last time I had missed so am glad that I went for at least one this time round. The responses were really good as most of the popular restaurants were taken when it started for reservation online on the 1st day. I didn't left with much choice when I went online to make reservation. After reading some reviews online, I decided to go for a Sunday lunch with my family at Infusion.     


Restaurant Week - 3 course set lunch @ $25


Overall was a pleasant lunch. We enjoyed the starter, main course and dessert were rather average.



Free flow of Foccacia bread with dip



Starter:
Prawn & Pear Salad



Or
Mushroom Soup



Main Course
Grilled Chicken Leg Roll with Potato Puree



Or
Grilled Salmon with Crispy Potato Croquette



Dessert:
Cheesecake with Passion Fruit Puree



Or
Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream



The 3rd edition of the Singapore Restaurant Week will be held from 17th- 23rd October 2011. You may wish to subscribe to the Diningcity newsletter for pre-booking priviledge.



16A Dempsey Road
Singapore 247695
Tel: 6479 6188
Opening hours:

Brunch: 11am to 2pm on weekends and public holidays only.
Dinner: 6pm to 10pm
Bar: 6pm to 12mn
(close on Mon)

2 comments :

wensdelight said...

You are welcome, Sonia!

Nasi Lemak Lover said...

The meal look very delicious. Ya, I like to Thanks for your sharing of spongy banana cake, we just love it.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts