Dec 24, 2010

Valerie's Christmas Cookies Workshop


The next Christmas workshop I attended was Valerie's Christmas Cookie at The Serangoon CC on 9/12/10. I attended on behalf of K as she was not free on the day. Quite interesting cookie workshop. A butter cookie and gingerbread cookie recipes were taught and we get to decorate it on our own. I wish I have time to bake it for X'mas but just too tie down with so many chores that I have to give it a miss till next year. I liked both cookies, very fragrant and crisp!




Login OnePA or Email: valbakes@yahoo.com.sg for workshops schedules.


Photos taken with iPhone 4 and created by PhotoShake.

4 comments :

j3ss kitch3n said...

merry xmas wen!

Shirley @ Kokken69 said...

Hi Wendy, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Bakericious said...

Wen, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Cosy Bake said...

Wishing you and family a Happy Christmas !

Post a Comment

Popular Posts