Nov 29, 2010

Tampopo (Liang Court) / The Patissier / Shanghai Dolly


4th Nov 2010

Dinner with colleagues at Tampopo @ Liang court. After dinner we were going to Shanghai Dolly to attend my boss surprised birthday party! Haha... it's really once in a blue moon that I will go clubbing! Tampopo famous for it's ramen and I been to the Taka's branch before. This was my first time to their flagship shop. Overall food was decent but not exceptionally good. Anyway my colleagues enjoyed the food.


Deluxe Hakodate Ramen - $16.30++




Tonkatsu Ramen - S$15.90++




Black Pig Shabu Ramen - S$13.90++




Tampopo Chirashi Sushi - S$23.00++




Super Deluxe Box - S$23.80++






Tampopo (Liang Court)
177 River Valley Road
#01-23/24
Liang Court Shopping Centre
Singapore 179030
Tel: 6388 3186


The Patissier


My boss's birthday cake! Can you believe this chocolate fudge cake cost more than $400???


Shanghai Dolly
A surprise party specially organised for him at Shanghai Dolly! Just looked at all the liquors ordered!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts