Oct 3, 2010

Sembawang White Bee Hoon


28th Aug 2010

After our farms tour, we returned to the resort to check out. Our 2 days 1 night countryside discovery tour ended with a simple zi char lunch at Sembawang White Bee Hoon. My friends were the first time trying it but was a revisit for me. The food is still as good as I can remember.


White Bee Hoon - $7.00


Not as flavourful and rich tasting as the first time but still nice.


Prawn Rolls - $10.00


Surprisingly delightful and I think is better than some of the famous Hokkien restaurants.


Stir Fry Mussel - $8.00


Good wok hei and the sauce was good too.


Kai Lan with Mushroom - $6.00


Love the rich oyster sauce flavour in the vegetable, just the way I will like to stir fry my vegetables.





White Bee Hoon
You Huak Restaurant
22 Jalan Tampang
Opp Sembawang Shopping Centre
Singapore 758966
Closed on Wednesday

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts