Aunt's homecooking recipe:
Stir Fry Bittergourd with Salted Egg & Eggs
Bittergourd - 1 no (sliced)
Cooked Salted egg - 1 no (Cut into small pcs, use 1/2 white only)
Egg - 1 no (Sunny side-up)
Preserved Black Bean - 1/2 tbsp (soaked 10mins, drained & fried till fragant, set aside)
Red chilli - 1 no (sliced)
Garlic - 1 no (crushed)
1/2 tsp Vetsin
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Wine
1/2 tsp Cornflour (mix w/2 tsp water)
1. Use 2 tbsp oil fry garlic till golden.
2. Add bittergourd to fry till half cooked.
3. Add sauce, stir fry veg till cooked.
4. Add chilli & thickening.
5. Stir in salted egg & fried preserved black bean. Mix well & turn off heat
6. Break the sunny side up into small pcs and stir it in. Serve.