Aunt's recipe: Baked Miso Cod
(Adapted from Sunday Times with some modification)
500g Cod fillet (clean & scaled)
1.5 tbsp Sake
1 tbsp Mirin
1. Place marinate in a small pot
2. Stir over low heat till sugar dissolves & mixture become smooth paste
3. Turn off heat, leave to cool completely before use
1. Seasoned cod fillet with marinate. Leave it in the fridge overnight.
2. Preheat oven at 200 deg C. Line baking tray with foil or baking paper.
3. Place the marinated fish with just a thin film of marinate over each fillet.
4. Position rack in the top 3rd of the oven and bake for 12 mins.
5. Switch to grill setting & turn temp up to max. Let fish cook for another 3 mins, watching the fillets carefully unitl they are brown in parts. Serve with rice.
I baked 2 types of banana cake on Mon night after came home from work. One of them is my all time favorite recipe from Richard Goh. This is...
This recipe adapted from Richard Goh has always been top in my popular posts and I have received many enquiries on how to bake it right. I...
My last attempt in making Kueh lapis was quite a successful one so I decided to include it in my CNY bakes. I have received numerous reque...
Finally, the CNY celebration has finally come to an end, so have you been enjoying the celebrations and non stop feasting...Well just hope ...
A twist from Richard's Goh Lemon Sour Cream Cake . This butter cake is very moist and full of rum fragrant!