One of Aunt's signature dish. I liked it very much so I requested her to write out the recipe for me for my record.
Recipe: Fried Belachan Bee Hoon
300g Bee hoon
550g Cabbage (coarsely shredded & soaked for 5 min, drained)
4nos Garlic (crushed/chopped)
1tbsp Sambal belachan
400g Lean pork (coarsely shredded)
Pork seasoning (marinate 30mins):
1tsp light sauce
1tsp sesame oil
200ml stock (10tbsp)
2 3/4tsp sugar
1tsp fish sauce
1tsp light sauce
1. Use 2tbsp oil to saute seasoned shredded pork. Dish out. Place the 100ml water into the wok to extract the fried pork flavor.
2. Transfer the flavoured juice into the sauce.
3. Use 3 tbsp oil, fry garlic till golden.
4. Add cabbage, fry till 1/2 cooked dish out.
5. Low heat, use a little to fry belachan till aromatic, stir in sambal belachan and sauce till well blend. Add pork and bring to boil.
6. Add bee hoon, stir & cover to absorb the sauce.
7. Stir occasionally to mix well.
8. Add cabbage fry till cooked.
I baked 2 types of banana cake on Mon night after came home from work. One of them is my all time favorite recipe from Richard Goh. This is...
This recipe adapted from Richard Goh has always been top in my popular posts and I have received many enquiries on how to bake it right. I...
My last attempt in making Kueh lapis was quite a successful one so I decided to include it in my CNY bakes. I have received numerous reque...
Finally, the CNY celebration has finally come to an end, so have you been enjoying the celebrations and non stop feasting...Well just hope ...
A twist from Richard's Goh Lemon Sour Cream Cake . This butter cake is very moist and full of rum fragrant!