My aunt loves miso paste. She always uses it in her dishes. Another creation by her using miso. My dinner last night - Jacket Fish In Miso Sauce.
Ingredients (Serve 4):
500g Jacket fish (cut into big pcs)
1knob Ginger (Shredded)
2stalks Spring Onion (cut lengthwise)
1no Red chilli (sliced)
2cloves Garlic (smashed)
Seasoning for Fish (Season for 1/2hr):
2tsp light sauce
1/2tsp sesame oil
1tbsp Miso paste
1tsp light sauce
1tsp sesame oil
Thickening: 1 1/2tsp Cornflour mix w/1tbsp water
1. Use a non stick pan, lightly pan-fried the fish and set aside.
2. Heat oil & fry the shredded ginger till golden brown, dish out.
3. Use the balance oil in the wok to fry garlic and chilli till fragrant.
4. Add in sauce, stir well & add back the fried fish.
5. Simmer for 2 mins till sauce start boiling & add thickening.
6. Serve & garnish with fried ginger & spring onion.
I baked 2 types of banana cake on Mon night after came home from work. One of them is my all time favorite recipe from Richard Goh. This is...
This recipe adapted from Richard Goh has always been top in my popular posts and I have received many enquiries on how to bake it right. I...
My last attempt in making Kueh lapis was quite a successful one so I decided to include it in my CNY bakes. I have received numerous reque...
Finally, the CNY celebration has finally come to an end, so have you been enjoying the celebrations and non stop feasting...Well just hope ...
A twist from Richard's Goh Lemon Sour Cream Cake . This butter cake is very moist and full of rum fragrant!