Feb 14, 2009

Grilled Miso Chicken Wings

Aunt cooked this yesterday (13/2/09), one of our favourite chicken dish. Recipe originated from Cuisine Asia, a slight alteration from her.


Ingredients:
15 pcs Chicken Mid Wing

Marinating mix:
2 tbsp Miso paste
100ml Hot water
1 tsp Sesame oil

Basting Sauce:
1 tbsp Melted butter
1.5 tbsp Honey

Method:
1. Marinate chicken wings with marinating mix for at least 2hrs.
2. Preheat Oven to 200 degree C & line the tray with baking paper.
3. Grill the chicken for 25mins or till golden, turn over 2 grill every 10mins glaze with basting sauce*.
*Add the remaining marinating sauce to the basting sauce and use it to baste the chicken.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Your aunt's cooking looks super good! Please keep up the good work and post more of her recipes! I drool looking at those photos! Can I request the soy sauce wings recipe? Thanks!

Unknown said...

O and I'm a follower... your blog always makes me hungry!

Wen said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for reading my blog and enjoyed my aunt's cooking. Yes, she is a darling to us and a very good cook. Her cookings are not oily and not heavily seasoned yet still full of flavors.

Recently I been too busy with my dining out and baking posts so have not been touching on my aunt's cooking much. Ok I will post up more of her recipes and the one you requested.

Happy Cooking!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts