Jan 4, 2009

Chinese New Year Workshop Menu 9

Friday - 2nd Jan 2009

My first workshop at the start of the Year 2009. In the weeks to come before CNY, I will be attending a series of Chef Yong's CNY workshops and this is the 4th one that I had attended last Friday.

All three dishes are pretty good and delicious, definitely is another keeper for me. This is the menu for the day:

Claypot Fish Fillets with Basil and Dried Chillies



Stewed Mee Pok w/Homemade XO Sauce


Sweetened Black Glutinous Rice w/Fresh Mangoes and Yam & Coconut Ice Cream


For workshops details & registration, please refer to Chef Yong's Blog: Cook with passion

5 comments :

devan said...

Hi Wen,

Your claypot fish fillet look so yummy. Hope you could post this recipe.

rgds

Wen said...

Hi,

I will once I try out the recipe...

Anonymous said...

Hi Wen,

Your food all look so delicious...btw sent u an email yesterday, did u recd it, rgds, k

Wen said...

Hi,

Which email address did you sent to? Usually I don't check my hotmail. You can email to my singnet a/c: wendyhel@singnet.com.sg

Rgds
Wendy

Anonymous said...

OK, I'LL FORWARD TO THAT ACCT, TKS, K

Post a Comment

Popular Posts