Jan 30, 2009

Bakerzin Suntec City

Another makan session with my ex-colleagues this afternoon at Bakerzin Suntec City. One of them really fancy cakes so everytime we will go places that serve cakes. Today she didn't even have main course just cakes. So today in total we ordered 5 cakes wow really a lot...

2 of us ordered their All Day Set Meal @ S$13.80 which includes a soup, a pasta, a drink and free flow of bread but the bread was lousy so hard and dry.

All Day Set Meal @ S$13.80
Soup of the day - Pumpkin Soup
(I'd prefer the soup to be richer in flavor)


My main dish choice - Ham & Bacon Aglio Olio
(Quite nice, a lot of ham but a bit too much olive oil)
My friend's choice - Arrabiatta Penne
(I tried some, wow the sauce was good)


Our cakes selection:
Warm Choc Cake - S$4.90 (Promotion price)

Cookie & Cream Cheesecake S$6.50
(One of my favourite cake and I think bakerzin make quite a good one)


Tiramisu S$6.20
(too sweet & mild for my liking, I'd prefer a richer liqueur flavor type of tiramisu with bitter choc powder)
Strawberry Shortcake S$6.50
(One of their signature cake and also an all time favourite for most people)


Sweet Pleasure S$6.90
(This is very nice, not too sweet. Layers of hazelnut praline w/crunchy biscuit bottom, very addictive)



Bakerzin Suntec City
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-016 Suntec City Mall
Singapore 038983
Tel: +65 6338 4656
Fax: +65 6338 2606
Operating Hours:
Sun to Thu: 10.30 am - 10 pm
Fri, Sat & Eve of Public Holiday:
10.30 am - 11 pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts