My dinner tonight was Claypot Chicken Rice but was cooked by rice cooker instead of using claypot...Yummy!
Here's my aunt recipe:(serve 2-3)
450g Chicken (cut into bite size)
100g Salted fish (cut into small pcs & fried till crispy)
1 no Chinese sausage (sliced)
2 cup Uncooked rice
400ml Stock (refer to recipe: stock or used canned type)
1/2 tbsp ginger juice (use 25g ginger to extract juice)
10 nos Shallots (sliced & fried, set aside for garnishing)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp light sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 1/4 tbsp rice wine
Sauce for mixing the rice before serving:
2 tbsp premium dark sauce
1/2 tbsp light sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
60 ml stock
cornflour for thickening
1. Add ginger juice into seasoned chicken and microwave it for 3 mins till half cooked & drain juice to add into the rice. Notes: reduce stock amt accordingly if adding the chicken juice to the rice.
2. Warm up the sauce to melt the sugar, set aside.
3. Put rice & stock into the rice cooker to cook.
4. When the rice is almost half cooked, add in chinese sausage, salted fish & chicken.
5. Cover till the rice cooker indicates that it's cooked.
6. Serve it with the sauce & fried shallot oil.
I baked 2 types of banana cake on Mon night after came home from work. One of them is my all time favorite recipe from Richard Goh. This is...
This recipe adapted from Richard Goh has always been top in my popular posts and I have received many enquiries on how to bake it right. I...
My last attempt in making Kueh lapis was quite a successful one so I decided to include it in my CNY bakes. I have received numerous reque...
Finally, the CNY celebration has finally come to an end, so have you been enjoying the celebrations and non stop feasting...Well just hope ...
A twist from Richard's Goh Lemon Sour Cream Cake . This butter cake is very moist and full of rum fragrant!